We are open all days.
Closed on Holi.
Week Days – 11:00 am to 8:00 pm. Last entry at 7pm
Weekends & Public Holidays – 11:00 am to 8.30 pm. Last entry at 7:30pm
For kids of age 3 years and below, one adult entry is complimentary inside the playarea. Adults and kids, both need to wear socks at all times while in the playarea.
Our trained Play Assistants are always present to help the children and ensure their safety.
We welcome kids with special needs and occupational therapists. Please call for a discounted ticket price.
Kiddington Rules & Regulations
- Please remember to bring socks for your children. If you forget do not worry, we will have some for purchase for a small charge.
- Children should be dressed in comfortable and cool clothing to ensure the best play experience.
- The play area is for children from 1 years up to 10 years old.
- Socks must be worn at all times while in the play area.
- Outside food is not allowed except water bottles which cannot be carried into the play area.
- Shoes can be kept in the space provided for the same outside the play area.
- All food must remain in the seating/party area only.
- Parents are requested to ensure cleanliness and alert staff immediately of any spills or trash.
- Our staff works hard to keep the place clean of germs for children and parents. Please ensure that children who have recently been sick do not enter the play area until 2 days after the last sign of symptoms. With your help we can keep all children healthy.
- Kiddington is not responsible for lost or stolen items.